12/25/2015

Over The Years....

Merry Christmas everyone! I just got in from mass, its about 3am here in NY and I just had some late night thoughts to share. Over the years I've noticed that my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas. We go to mass, then head to bed, no tree, no gift, no warm feelings. This year I went to church with a good friend of mine because my mom had work and It felt really good, (as a religious person) to just be surrounded by love and positivity. We headed over to her house to open her family gifts and that's where things went down hill. Personally, when I look at other families exchanging gifts and spending time with each other I always get extremely sad. My family doesn't do these things, and I want that. I'm so sad guys and I know this is different from a fashion post, but I wanted to share this. It's hard to talk to my friends sometimes because they are dealing with their own emotions and I always have to be the strongest one in the group. I'm just so tired of being strong. Cherish your family, this day is not about gifts but knowing you have people to open presents with.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig