12/28/2015

Good Vibes, Good Food, Good Friends


Something about seeing a friend which you haven't seen in a long time reminds me of two old lovers coming together. The chemistry will always be there and so will the love. I had the pleasure of seeing my friend Moaze who i haven't seen in forever this past weekend. Although he was late and always is, I can never stay mad at him. What's strange is we don't live far away from each other we are just super busy. I took him to my favorite Thai place called {VIvi} on Park. It is worth a pop in if you are visiting or just in the city.
Outfit: Ripped Jeans-Online, Faux Leather Jacket: Forever21, Shit: Topshop, Hat: H&M Bag: Forever 21












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig