7/08/2013

Some Thing About New York



DSCN0790

DSCN0789
DSCN0780


DSCN0765


DSCN0783






When Something drastic happens most people fear change. However I relish in it, I love being putt out of my comfort zone and doing things that others wouldn't. So readers I'm moving to california with my best friend, we just brought our plane tickets and for the first time in a long time im nervous, excited and scared as hell, but i ready. I've already touched base on may places I never once thought in my life I would go to but spontaneous adventures are my thing. But theres something about New york that I'm going to miss, something about our four seasons that I will always crave. I hope All works out guys.


DSCN0794
Wearing:American Egale/ Forever21 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig