7/24/2013

REALISTIC









All i want to do is sit at a tiny cafe, and write. Why is it so hard to make a living doing what you love in the city. Anywho I'm starting to love summer time and short clothing and just having fun. My spontaneous ideas of trip are really starting to take a tole on my body, I'm way to tired to function right now. Sigh I wis ting would come easy. On the bright side I spent the two days i had off with my bestie in buffalo and thats another story for another time. I can't fuctionnnnnnnnn Bye my loves ^_^
Share:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful images and absolutely true! Summer feeling!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photography! I would love to sit in a cafe and just write....what a dream.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your spontaneous trip! Great summer photos!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig