7/05/2013

Shifting Grey

DSCN0761 DSCN0760 DSCN0758 DSCN0762 DSCN0756 DSCN0757 DSCN0764 DSCN0755 DSCN0751 DSCN0750 Wearing: American Egale-Cardigan, American Egale-Shirt, Ebay Shorts, Litas- South Korea

I've been looking for a cardigan like this for like ever, and as soon as my job had them in stock I took the opportunity to snatch them up So this was my forth of july outfit guyssssss, Besides the face that it was super hot outside i didn't really do much, missed this awesome party at maryland because of the face that i have work in a couple of hoursssss. How was everyones day yesterday. I hope all went according to plan. Im gearing up for my second semester of korean school and handeling real college problems before the fall semester starts, So much to do, so little time. As you can tell the location changes it got super hot outside so i ran for cover inside my house. Gotta be more serious about blogging. I promise 
                                                           Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig