9/11/2015

How!

How? I find myself asking this question over, and over again. How am I going to be a blogger? How will I attempt to Be a YouTuber? How will I get through Grad school? How will I get money? Over these past few years a lot has happened. I got into Grad school, I still can't spell, and I will be boarding a flight to London in January. Heading to Ireland, Paris, Korea, Tokyo, and the South of France. I can truly say I am blessed. How did I make this happen, you ask? (Or maybe you didn't) Years or waiting and praying and saving. I can finally say I am doing what I've always wanted too which is traveling. If I could drop out of existence and be a full time traveler you would never see me again. Hey, I decided to try blogging again. With this shoot I tried the ducking and dodging between peoples doorways and their backyard. It's quite lovely this little corner hidden near Washington Square Park. My Outfit is all from H&M, minus the Dress which is Forever 21. Oh! Major change I am Vegan/Vegetarian so yayyy. Well, welcome back guys, hope you enjoy.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig