4/06/2013

Bittersweet








OH Dear Shamire and i have evolved since our trip two years ago
Have you ever craved escape so much it hurt. For two years in a row i was fortunate to visite amazing places in Europe and the first time was with Shamire. These are just snippets of our trip to Germany, Italy, Switzerland, France and Austria; but god i want to go back. My profound need to travel makes it hard for me to focus on anything else really, I'm always thinking about the next destination or what language I need to learn next. Sigh if only an airport was at our disposal. Sorry for the lack of outfit post btw we're getting right on that much love ^_^

                                                              Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

3 comments

  1. That must have been quite the trip...I know the feeling!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel exactly the same way, it's all I can think about. I just want to be traveling somewhere! Thank you for this post!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics; hope you get to travel again very soon :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig