3/08/2016

Secret To life


A movie once told me that the secret to life is to keep on moving. Now that movie was The Intern and I had a lovely time watching it, but for someone like me the move held so many values. I want to do so many things I want to keep pushing forward and if I don't like something, unlike some people. I change it. If I don't like where I am I change location and keep on moving 
Did I tell you guys, we offically brought our plane tickets. We leave May 26th at night time. We make a pit stop in Russia. OMG, i'm so excited I cried when I booked my ticket. Everything is covered on that end I just need my damn Admissions letter
OOTD
Top: Forever21, Jeans: AE, Hat: Forever 21, Boots: Call it Spring










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig