1/25/2016

Marie Antoinette

Whenever I come back to Paris, There is a love hate relationship between the city and me. I love to be here and then I think it's overrated. I've had the wonderful pleasure of visiting France three times now. Overall Paris is becoming another Timesquare to me. Over crowded and just a train ride away. I do think the next time my boots lad in France it will be in the south of France. I no longer hold and OMG feeling when I see certain landmarks in Paris. However, I do feel a sense of gratification every time I am here. To my high school teacher who first took us here and said you guys will probably never be here again so take it all in. I've never wanted to prove someone so wrong and look I did. Ha! So this post is dedicated to you good sir. 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig