6/05/2013

Crooked Angles

DSCN0697 DSCN0704 DSCN0700 DSCN0703 DSCN0708 DSCN0706 DSCN0696 DSCN0699 DSCN0698 DSCN0711 DSCN0709 Wearing: H&M- Aztec Dress


It's so weird taking pictures by myself but Shamire has been super busy and i wanted to get an outfit post out to you guys. yayyyy you guys finally see my new hair it's so much easier to have braids in the summer time much less of a hassel. But anywho, I love this simple dress i picked up from H&M you can pair it up with some flats or heels, I wore this for my birthdayyyy. Ohhh Guess what I got a new job, shamire and i work for the same company just different locations. I'm in the city while she's in the mall. :(, But yea the meaning of the title is because of my first time using the tripod that was interesting. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig