2/18/2013

Wanderlust











Wearing: Tracy: American Apparel- tights, crop top, Shoes-Thrifted, Backpack-Forever21(boyfriend),


In more ways then one i always find myself getting lost in the world. This weekend i had an amazing time visiting my best friend lauren. We meet in Germany and even had the opportunity to live together fo the entire summer. She goes to the University of maryland and once i came she had no problem making me feel welcomed. As you can tell we did a lot of sightseeing, we ate a lot, shopped a lot and it was the best time i'd had in a while. We meet a lot of cool people and took shoots in really cool places. My lovely boyfriend contributed to one of the pieces you see in the shoot. He got me that backpack you see up their and i think ill be using it for a long time <3>






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shops

© Adventure Seoul | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig